Keeping Fun Alive :)

[FuN] 4 Mayhem CoD2 - Runs the extreme+ mod with map/gametype voting enabled

Moderators: Keiser Soze, Cpt.Miller, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators

Keeping Fun Alive :)

Postby MooDSwinG » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:42 pm

Keeping Fun Alive.....

I dont know about anyone else but i would like to help anyway i can....my myspace page gets hits so ive posted a link to a blog i did on the fun clan and server....(found here)
http://www.myspace.com/djdillema2006

....Click view more next to [FuN]MooDSwinG to view what ive wrote....might bring some players its worth a shot...

So what are people doing to get this outfit going again? If i were makeing money from my music right now i'd help...an i still will in anyway i can......Would anyone object to me monitoring and seting up a [FuN]Clan Myspace page...with screenshots links quotes from ingame e.t.c funny vids an generall stuff.....its a good idea it WILL bring players....and i wouldnt mind as im on there alot with my two pages anyway....If i do go ahead with it one or two others can have the passwords to keep watch read messages e.t.c.........

Please Get back to me....unemployed for a while and a very productive person so i feel i can help just need pointers...

Peace!

Rob
Check out my webpage on myspace......www.myspace.com/djdillema2006 If you like Your Drum & Bass then this is for you...Recently got sighned to darkland recordings so chek it out...:)

Check that link under this for my player stats...mad i didnt know they knew so much....

http://www.gametracker.com/server/82.13 ... MooDSwinG/
MooDSwinG

Postby spliffyed » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:20 pm

I'd post a sensible reply - but I think you should move this topic to the pvt forums. I think there are a lot of hard questions to be asked.

As i don't access the [FuN] pvt forums all i can suggest is IRC is a good place to talk to each other . . . and the only people i see there these days are old members and friends :(

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' obviously never tried to nail jelly to a tree
spliffyed

Postby MooDSwinG » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:28 pm

spliffyed wrote:I'd post a sensible reply - but I think you should move this topic to the pvt forums. I think there are a lot of hard questions to be asked.

As i don't access the [FuN] pvt forums all i can suggest is IRC is a good place to talk to each other . . . and the only people i see there these days are old members and friends :(

Yeh see what your saying...i dont go near any type of irc network...too unsecure for someone like me who has years of tune creations and samples e.t.c ill think about it maybe, just been told to stay away from them... As for the fun members area, well i am wearing the green fun tags but havnt been told a username and password for the members area....If someone could pm me one that would be great.

Thnx

Rob
Check out my webpage on myspace......www.myspace.com/djdillema2006 If you like Your Drum & Bass then this is for you...Recently got sighned to darkland recordings so chek it out...:)

Check that link under this for my player stats...mad i didnt know they knew so much....

MooDSwinG

Postby spliffyed » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:04 pm

There's nothing wrong with quakenet security - just get yourself Authed as quickly as possible - i can talk u through this - or if you want just join as a guest through the IRC link at the top of the page - that just uses a Java app to link into the IRC Channel (no excuses) :)

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' obviously never tried to nail jelly to a tree
spliffyed

Postby MooDSwinG » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:02 pm

yeh will do im back on the net now, was off for over a week...felt like months :(

Anyways as soon as my pc is up to date with stuff again ill get onit....refreshed my pc see only a day later i had issues with the net aswell. all sorted now..brand new 250gb drive and a new net line e.t.c...

Awsome..Catch u soon ;)

Peace!

MooDSwinG

Return to SERVER: CoD2 - [FuN] 4 Mayhem [40pl]